Holiday Makeup Look (Subtle Glitter Usage)

Wow have I missed blogging. The time off was well worth it as I have another semester of school behind me, praise God.
Yesterday was a lazy day, so of course I played with makeup. I've been trying to figure out a way to wear festive, holiday makeup without being too dramatic (because, otherwise, I would douse myself in glitter if I could)...
and I came up with this:


None of the images on this post are filtered, so you can see just how pigmented and glittery that eyeliner is--it's stunning, especially in person!
And the best part: it only took me 10-15 minutes to do.

On the face:
*Sephora Teint Infusion Foundation (#30 sable.sand)
*CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer (Medium/Deep)
*Ben Nye Banana Powder
*Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (Medium/Deep)

On the lips:
*Lime Crime Velveteen Matte Liquid Lipstick (Wicked)

Here's a closer look at the eyes. I LOVED the way the liner turned out!


On the eyes:
*Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (Brunette)
*Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer (Original)
*Urban Decay Eyeshadow (Naked) all over the lid
*Urban Decay Eyeshadow (Crave) as eyeliner
*Urban Decay Heavy Metal glitter eyeliner (Midnight Cowboy) as glitter overlay on black eyeshadow
*Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
(((I would suggest adding false lashes to complete the look, but I didn't have any on hand)))

So, there ya have it. The perfect, subtle way to be festive with your makeup! I'm probably going to wear this look year-round...I will find a way to cater to my glitter obsession.

Hope you enjoyed and give it a try!
Happy Holidays!

-kris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Brown Halo Eye

Creating Eye Makeup Looks on my Hand (using the Jaclyn Hill Palette)

The Jaclyn Hill Palette by Morphe