10 Things That Make Me Terribly Happy

Hello again!
I did one of these on my last blog, and I love my list (which is actually like 50 things), so I'm going to post my first happy list to my new blog! Some of the things might be the same from the first list, because I can't remember the ones I chose to post from my long list...JUST forewarning you if you followed the previous blog. Also, I got this idea from LoveTaza.com, she's fabulous and beautiful!

SO without further or do...
 
10 THINGS THAT MAKE ME TERRIBLY HAPPY:
 
 
1. Lipstick
2. When it rains while it's sunny
3. Sunflowers; is it just me or do they always seems to be smiling at you?
4. Road trips
5. Getting packages in the mail
6. The unexpected compliment
7. Pineapples
8. Doing my eye makeup with freshly waxed eyebrows; they're, then, a PERF blank canvas.
9. The smell of honeysuckles
10. Freshly shaved legs and clean sheets... (<that deserved its own pause)
 
I had a million thoughts rushing through my head that I wanted to share through a post, but I decided that I should save the deeper thoughts for a rainy day (like, literally if it's raining outside, I feel like I can stay in and focus on constructing those thoughts). But today, it's sunny so I was feeling more cheer. This is the result, hope you enjoyed!
 
Love, Kris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Brown Halo Eye

Creating Eye Makeup Looks on my Hand (using the Jaclyn Hill Palette)

The Jaclyn Hill Palette by Morphe