Update

Hello, lovelies!

It is now 8:58 pm. I realize I didn't post at ALL in June... what kind of blogger am I trying to be. I've sort of been in a rut--not knowing if I actually want to start doing tutorials again or just keep posting about whatever I'm feeling or thinking about...

Well, here's the thing:  I think of new makeup looks and good blog post ideas like it's my job. It has become second nature, honestly, I just get lazy and don't follow through with the ideas.

Summer goal (even though summer is halfway over): POST UP.

I'm driving myself crazy thinking about the amazing feedback I could be getting from these ideas that I have. I've also promised tutorials in the past (when I had my last blog) and never got around to doing them. I'm thinking a lot about maybe filming my tutorials to become short videos on my blog or maybe continuing the "pictorial" roll that I was on.

Either way, you'll be seeing a tutorial (in some form) very soon!

I leave for Atlanta on Sunday, so hopefully I can get one on here before then!

Cheers!

Love, Kris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Brown Halo Eye

Creating Eye Makeup Looks on my Hand (using the Jaclyn Hill Palette)

The Jaclyn Hill Palette by Morphe