Blue Brown Halo Eye

Hello again!
I'm back with another makeup look... on my hand. 


Not sure why I find so much joy in this, but I'm rolling with it. 
This look was inspired by a gorgeous loose pigment by MAC in the shade 'Blue Brown.'


I remember seeing pictures of it on Pinterest years ago and I've been wanting to get my hands on it ever since. And every time I'd visit a MAC store/counter they wouldn't have it.
So instead, I'll work with what I've got.

I used the Jaclyn Hill Palette by Morphe, again, for this look, so here is the card with shade names as a reference:



Lid: Mocha, Chip, Central Park, Pool Party
Crease (transition shade): Pooter

I forgot to do a brow bone highlight and the eyebrow is... wonky to say the least. It's something lol that's for sure...
I couldn't be bothered about fixing it; the eyeshadow is what we're all here for, right?

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this look; I love it and am planning to wear it very soon!
Thanks for giving this a quick read;
Happy creating!!

xx, kris


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating Eye Makeup Looks on my Hand (using the Jaclyn Hill Palette)

The Jaclyn Hill Palette by Morphe